1) Paper published Sept 2015: Entropy: An ill-conceived mathematical contrivance?
3) Paper published Dec 2014: Pressure within a Bubble Revisted
4) Paper publsihed in 2011: Improving our Thermodynamic Perspective
5) Paper published in 2013: Latent Heat and Critical Temperature: A unique Perspective
6) The Consideration of Cohesvive forces Perpendicular to Tensile Layers in Bubbles Droplets Capillary Rise and Depression
7) Paper published in 2004: Energetics of Nucleation
8) Paper was supposed to been published in 2014: Accepted by Galilean Electrodynamics who seemingly went bankrupt: Does Traditional Thermodynamics Even apply to Cosmology
9) Paper published in 2006: Work in mechanical systems
10) Published in 2016 (Jan or Feb) by IJRD journal. Whom did not seem to care that they got more equations wrong than right. Hence attached is a proper version of the paper rather than theirs.
11) Kinetic theory: Published in July 2017 Journal Progress in Physics: A rethink of Kinetic theory arriving at equations that better explain accepted empirical findings than traditional kinetic theory (tradition based upon equipartition and degrees of freedom)